Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Wore: Sweater Weather

I love that the weather is starting to cool down enough to wear thicker sweaters and layers (or cold enough to pull out your winter coat... ick). Actually I wear cardigans most of the year because it gets so cold at work when the air conditioner is on. So I guess I could say all year is sweater weather? Here are a couple of ways I've worn sweaters this past week. 

I really liked this tank/shirt when I saw it at the store. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear over it, though, especially if I button or zip something up and only the navy blue shows through. 


Pants: The Limited
Tank: Target
Sweater: The Limited
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Target



This was an outfit I wore on the weekend for grocery shopping/doing some housework. Or as my hubby says, my tomboy outfit. Oh well.



Pants: Gap
Button-up: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Target (old- like right after I graduated high school!)
Necklace: farmers' market in Door County






pleated poppy

2 comments: