Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Wore

Happy Wednesday! Here are two outfits I wore this past week- one for work and one casual. (I promise I wear more than 2 outfits a week; I just don't feel like their blog-worthy) I really love wearing scarves in the colder weather. It's my accessory staple during the fall-spring and you can see a couple ways I wear them.


Pants: The Limited
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Shirt: thrifted The Limited
Tank: Old Navy
Scarf: Pashmina from Etsy (From my wedding; I just tied the ends together to make it look like an infinity scarf)
Shoes: Target

Here's a close-up of the pattern on my pants:


Jeans: The Gap
Sweater/Coat: Roots (I got when hubby and I were in Calgary, Alberta a few years ago)
Shirt: Target
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: RCC Western Store in Mall of America

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy boots! I was actually in that store on vacation a few years ago (yes, this Michigan girl took a vacation to the Mall of America...) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people who do take a vacation to visit the Mall! I guess us Minnesotans take for granted that it's so close, but it is an awesome place! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete