Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello blogging friends! It's another Wednesday and another peak into what I wear from week to week (and I have more than 2 pictures this time! I can't help it if I only like to wear clothes 2 days a week...

I wore this first outfit the first day it snowed- figures it looks very springy. Hubby wasn't home to take my picture so I tried a tripod and the self-timer, and I have no feet, haha. I also think I need to come up with some new poses. Also, how many of you have noticed there isn't a door handle in the door behind me? Eventually we want to remove this door and just have it open to the hallway behind, but for now it's the most neutral (aka cleanest) spot in our home to take pictures.



Pants: The Limited
Blouse: Thrifted- originally from Gap
Sweater: Banana Republic outlet
Shoes: ?? Clearly I have no feet, so shoes aren't necessary


(Apparently I'm a hobbit in this picture)

Pants: Gap
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Gap
Scarf: Maurices
Shoes: Toms (hubby bought them for my bday next month but he gave them to me early!)



(I wasn't sure about this outfit when I first tried it on, but I don't think it looks too bad- what do you guys think?)

Pants: Gap
Chambray: Old Navy
Sweater: The Limited
Boots: Just Fab


pleated poppy 

4 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits. I love getting birthday presents early, especially since my birthday is near Christmas too. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits, but I can't understand not being sure about the last one - it's so totally adorable and actually my favorite of the three!!
    P.S.
    The hobbit comment made me actually laugh out loud. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm happy you liked it!! Thank you for visiting! :)

      Delete