Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome to another what I wore Wednesday! You may notice the quality of my pictures has improved- I'm now using hubby's nice, expensive camera instead of my cheap little point and shoot :)



Pants: The Limited
Tank: Old Navy
Turtleneck: The Limited
Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Target



Dress: Target
Sweater: The Limited
Leggings: Target
Boots: Just Fab
Scarf: Old Navy



Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: The Limited (It's been getting a lot of use lately!)
Leggings (can't really see them here): Target
Pashmina: 2012 Christmas gift
Boots: Just Fab (These boots have been getting lots of wear too!)


And just for fun, here are some outtakes- hubby kept taking pictures- I was trying to model like a fashion blogger, but it wasn't really working :)



If you like what you see, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin or GFC! :)


pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. I love that awesome pose with your hair flying everywhere :) I do love that green skirt too - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have so many pictures like that- when my husband takes pictures of me on his camera he just goes to town and there ends up being a lot of interesting ones!

      Delete
  2. I love that green dress! Super cute! Ooh, I'm originally from Minnesota! YAY for boots in Minnesota! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Minnesota! I wear those boots all the time! My goal now is to find a black pair that are as comfortable :)

      Delete
  3. I adore the fit and color of those trousers on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the outfits! Super cute!

    xo & now following
    mariahlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and following!! :)

      Delete