Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I Wore

 This post could also be called the over-usage of boots. But it's cold weather, so it's okay, right?

In the pictures, this outfit doesn't look too bad, although I don't think the dress or these boots are going to be around much longer. You can kind of see how the boots slouch around the ankles in the picture- pretty annoying that they don't stay up very well. This dress a. I don't wear very much anymore (I got it at Old Navy a few years ago when I used to work there) and b. I'm a pear shape so things either fit on the bottom or on the top but rarely both and this dress is getting a bit tight in the skirt section. Oh well.


Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Payless
Scarf: Pashmina from a farmers' market



These pants I'm wearing here are one of two pairs of colored pants I own- the others you've seen in previous posts. The color doesn't look it here, but it's more of a raspberry color, which I associate more with Spring and Summer. But they are super comfortable, like wearing pajama pants, so I decided to wear them in the Fall :) 


Pants: New York and Company
Top: The LImited
Scarf: Pashmina via etsy
Shoes: Target


It was a nice day, so we decided to move our photo shoot in our backyard! Zoe was going crazy running around, so the photobomb in the first picture :)




Pants: Gap
Button-up: Old Navy
Sweater: Target
Boots: Just Fab


 Sorry for these last pictures- it was really sunny outside, so we probably should have taken the pictures outside. And I look really tired. Oh well.



Pants: Gap (finally got a pair of black skinies!)
Button-up: Old Navy
Sweater: Target
Boots: Just Fab
Belt: Target or Old Navy

To keep seeing my weekly outfits, make sure to follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC!

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. I'm all about the boots in the fall and the winter too! And any pair of pants that are cute AND feel like pj pants get a thumbs up from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear boots constantly starting in September. I just stay too cold not to! Love all these outfits--I'd totally wear any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear boots almost every day during the fall and winter too - they just go with everything! Love that mustard cardigan as well.
    Stopping by from WIWW!

    Alli
    http://thecheerfulcloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from WIWW! I've been wearing boots and booties non-stop for a few weeks too! I love the outfit with the mustard cardigan (and your sweet puppy!).

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the red pants, but my favorite outfit is the plaid + mustard cardigan! You are absolutely darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for gingham. Love love love the gingham shirt with the mustard cardigan! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there ever a time the we over-use/wear our boots?! If there is then I am guilty! Love all these looks and thanks so much for linking up with WIWW at Tucker Up! Be sure to link back to my post or grab a button from my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete