Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Wore: Week 3

We are almost through with another work week! That means it's time to share what I've been wearing the past week.

1. This is what I wore to hubby's company's Christmas Party. I (and come to find out a lot of the plus one's) were kind of worried on what to wear. It was business casual, but what exactly does that mean? But I ended up being kind of mid-way dressed up compared to everyone else, so I guess I made the right choice :) (But I can't decide if the collar over my sweater makes me look like a clown??) Oh, and I actually did something with my hair instead of wearing it straight all the time! 


Pants: The Limited
Polka-dot top: Old Navy
Sweater: The Limited
Boots: Payless
Jewelry: Hubby :)

2. Honestly, I'm not sure about this outfit. The shirt I haven't worn since this summer, so that's why I pulled this one out. It's just okay, and that's where I will leave that one.


Pants: The Limited
Shirt: New York and Co.
Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Target


pleated poppy
MIX MATCH



vodkainfusedlemonade.com

12 comments:

  1. LOVE the green outfit..the polka dot shirt peeking through is adds the little cute touch to it. Stopping by from Pleated Poppy link up.
    www.willfullyelegant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't think that collar makes you look like a clown - it's cute and adds something extra to the outfit. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'm pretty sure I'm associating it with a clown outfit I wore in 4th grade that I think had a polka-dot collar just like this! haha

      Delete
  3. I really like the polka dot collar sticking out of your sweater. Not clown-like at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the purple shirt on you! Great outfits!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the polka dots with your outfit. I think it adds that girly touch to it, and no, you definitely don't look like a clown! haha Nice outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfits - I don't think it is clown-like at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bri! I'm glad it's only in my head :)

      Delete