Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I Wore: Week 4

Before I share what I've been wearing this past week, I just want to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to visit my blog, all my followers (new and old), and to everyone who leaves comments! I'm still figuring out the direction I want my blog to go, and all the sweet comments really help me to figure that out! I do try to reply to all my comments, but if I missed you, know that I really appreciate all your kind words! :) And now, on to the outfits!

1. I'm in a new location! (We are trying to figure out different places that may look better for pictures) You can't really see the top very well, but it came from the neatest little thrift store in New Hope, MN. It is right next door to the New Hope Cinema Grill, so whenever we go to a movie there, we make sure to get there extra early to do some thrifting beforehand. They have really good brands of clothes too! The Limited, Banana Republic, The Loft, Gap... I've definitely scored some cute items there! Also, my very talented brother painted the picture on the piano for our wedding! If you are interested, you can see more of his artwork on his website.


Top: Thrifted/The Limited
Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet
Pants: The Limited
Scarf: Gift
Shoes: Gift
Earrings: Gift

2. This is the third of these short-sleeve turtlenecks I own. Since it's brown, though, I'm never sure what to pare it with besides jeans. But I think this works- neutrals on the top, pop of color on the bottom. (And of course, the perfect golden retriever accessory, who doesn't know how to keep her eyes open during pictures!)


Top: The Limited
Tank (underneath): Old Navy
Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet (yes, I wear this a lot!)
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Target
Golden Retriever Zoe: Breeder in North Dakota :)

3. I really like this sweater from The Limited and got it for a song a few years ago! However, it's super warm to wear most of the time, so I figured that Polar Vortex: Part II (or 3?) was the perfect day to wear it :) Oh, and pardon the bags under my eyes- that was the beginning of my cold last week :/


Sweater: The Limited
Tank (underneath): Old Navy
Pants: New York and Co.
Shoes: Target



Linking up here: Tucker Up

pleated poppy
MIX MATCH

8 comments:

  1. I really like the second outfit, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the dog...the second one is my favorite:)

    Patrice
    Dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the same way about blog comments - for me, t's kind of encouraging every time someone says something:) i started blogging a few months ago and wasn't really sure what would happen with it, but i've met so many nice people, and i feel like it really helps my creative side. do you ever get together with the MN bloggers group? also, love love those pants from ny&co :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not been to any get togethers yet, but I want to! Have you? Thank you! The pants were only $10 with a coupon!!

      Delete
  4. I love all of your colorful pants! The second outfit is my favorite because it's just so versatile--seriously, it could go just about anywhere. Love it! :)

    Linking up via the Sorry Not Sorry linkup!

    ReplyDelete