Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Wore: More Leopard!

I have been seeing leopard print scarves EVERYWHERE in the blogosphere lately! I thought it would make a fun addition to my wardrobe, so I put it on my wish list in case I ever ran across one for cheap.

When I was selling some clothes at Plato's Closet, I looked around the store and found this little beauty for $4! It is super soft, very lightweight, and I really like the longer length! I think I'll be able to use this well into the spring and even into the summer on some cooler days. There wasn't a tag on the scarf, so I don't know where it was originally from. But that's okay.


That makes two leopard-print items I bought last weekend haha :) Also, check out the height of the snow in our front yard! Right behind me is more than half my height... yuck.


Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: Gap
Boots: Just Fab
Scarf: Plato's Closet
Earrings: The Limited

Linking up: Tucker Up
pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. We got snow like that recently too- 17 inches. How much for you? Cute look and great find! Thanks for adding me, I added you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and leopard print together and I'm not a huge leopard print fan. I love Plato's Closet but haven't been there in forever. When I do go I always find great stuff! The snow is unreal! I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looks like you have the same kind of snow we do!! That purple sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Come on by my blog if you re interested. Rachel Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been exploring leopard lately too! I was scared at first but now it feels perfect! You've obviously pulled it off flawlessly!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good buy for $4!!
    I never thought I would like leopard, but I really do! :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete