Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Wore: Week 5

Only one outfit to share this week! I was actually hoping to post a video tutorial on tying scarves, but that didn't happen. Hopefully I can get that up soon! (at least before scarf season is over!)

Neutrals with a pop outfit- I've been wearing that combination a lot lately! 



I don't know if it's just me, though, but something about this outfit is a bit off. Maybe it's the shirt I'm wearing under the cropped cardigan? I wear this cardigan quite a bit, but usually I wear it with more of a flowing top underneath. This one hugs my hips a bit more. Hmm. Oh well. That's the whole point of posting outfits anyway- seeing what goes well together!




Pants: The Limited
Cardigan: The Limited
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: DSW
Scarf: Etsy



pleated poppy
MIX MATCH

9 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is super cute! (I'm a big fan of any outfit that has a scarf!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! Scarves are my go-to in cold weather- I love them!

      Delete
  2. It's so interesting to see how an outfit looks when photographed--I'm definitely not equally happy with all of my outfits, but they're all worth trying! And I actually think your outfit looks really cute and that the colors do a great job of tying everything together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I know, ever since I've been photographing my outfits, some look way different in photos than I think they do! Crazy how that happens!

      Delete
  3. that cardigan is so cute- did you buy recently?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pop of color with your shirt! Such a pretty way to tie your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, pretty color scheme. Sometimes, I have this same problem with shirts, so I tuck it in and put on a belt. (However, I think it looks just fine!) The Limited has some of the best cardigans, right?

    Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with ya, sometimes outfits don't picture as well as I wish they did! But I like yours! The color combination is great and scarves are the best!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete