Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What I Wore: Week 7

 I'm posting my weekly outfits a day early, because I'm linking up with a fun outfit remix tomorrow! Come back and check that out! Actually, I'm thinking of posting more outfits on my blog. Those seem to be my more popular posts and I have fun with them (most of the time!). Would you be more likely to read my blog if I do more outfit posting? Or do you like the general 'lifestyle' of it so far? Or do you not even care? If I get you a cup of coffee and a cute puppy would you care? :) Haha, okay, on to the outfits:

1. I love this Gap, coral top I found at Goodwill last year! Really makes me want to go thrifting soon :) I can't decide, though, if I like it better tucked in or out? (Actually the second picture kind of looks like I'm wearing a pajama top! haha)


Top: Goodwill
Pants: The Limited
Sweater: Gap
Shoes: Target


 2. This top I also got while thrifting! It is really fun with the bling on top and the looseness of the bottom. Means I can eat a big lunch and no one will know :) This would probably be a good pregnancy top for the first few months too... I also did something to my hair instead of wearing it straight! It's kind of an ode to my wedding hair :) And also an ode to Shirley Temple. I just need to add a fluffy slip under my top and start singing Animal Crackers in My Soup!


Top: Thrifted
Sweater: The Limited
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target

Linking up: Tucker Up

pleated poppy

MIX MATCH

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfits!! The blue top is my favorite. Wish I could find that cute of scores while thrifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi from the link up! your outfits are super cute! That coral shirt great!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are so cute. I especially love the coral shirt.

    ReplyDelete