Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone! I am linking up to Friday Favorites today to share some of my favorites from the past couple weeks- there is definitely a lot to be thankful for!

~ ONE ~

My son is about a week into Kindergarten and he loves it so far! There are SO many emotions with the start of school- he never went to Preschool because his daycare did Preschool curriculum, so this was his first school experience EVER. I am so thankful that it's going well and he is having a good time!




~ TWO ~

My baby girl turned two this past week! That is so hard to believe as well- I still can vividly remember her birth! We had a small party for her last weekend which she loved; and who knew that some of her favorite gifts would be clothes! She had to try on every piece of clothing she received, all the way down to socks! 😂 She is for sure our spunky and lively girl and she brings such joy to our family!




~ THREE ~

Last Friday after my son got home from school, we were able to go to an apple orchard about an hour from our home. It is a smaller orchard that is growing in size and popularity every year and we were thankful we were able to pick anything because the drought in our area did a number on the orchards. There was hardly anyone there, either, so that was another win!




~ FOUR ~

This past week and a half we welcomed TWO new nieces into our family! Both my sister and my sister-in-law had baby girls a week apart! (and one was just the day after my daughter's birthday!) We can't wait to meet and snuggle both of them 💕


Short and sweet today, but I wanted to remember all of these special times that have happened so far in September :) God is good! I hope you all have a blessed weekend!




Comments

  1. Happy first week of fall, friend! Wow! What a sweet September you're having! I'm so glad that your son is enjoying kindergarten! Happy belated birthday to your darling daughter! Her love of cute clothes must come from her awesome mama! ;) I love that you took advantage of your son's early day by enjoying family fun at an orchard! Congrats to both sides of your family with these precious new additions of sweet baby girls! God is so good! Leaving here with a smile and a happy heart! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (always!) for your sweet comments! Haha my fashion blogging days seem like a different lifetime :) Mom fashion is definitely a simpler thing! Although I'm excited for the cooler weather so I can pull out my Disney Spirit Jerseys again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts