February Ipsy Bag

I've been getting the Ipsy glam bags for a few months now. They are $10 a month and you get a cute makeup bag with 5 products to try- sometimes they are full-size and sometimes they are travel-size. Here's what I got for February in this cute pink, diamond print bag:


1. Luxie Beauty: Large Angled Face Brush 504
I always love getting brushes in my bag! This one is a pretty pink color and very soft. I've been using it for my blush and puts the product on with great coverage! Definitely a winner :)

2. ModelCo: Blush Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan 01
At first, I thought this color might be too light for my skin tone, but it gives a pretty glow, especially against my white winter skin :) I didn't need too much of the product to get the color I was looking for, and I was needing a new blush anyway so that's a win!

3. Cargo Cosmetics: Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla
I'm not really a lip gloss or lipstick girl. I much prefer balms or chapstick or something. This shade of pink was way to light for my skin tone, so I'll probably end up giving this away.

4. 'Tini Beauty: Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz
I am all about the neutral colors for eye shadow. This shadow is a pretty, neutral shade and works well as a base for layering darker colors on top of. The size also makes it perfect for throwing in a makeup bag or bringing when you travel.

5. Hey Honey: Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask
I have never used a peel off mask before, but I've heard good things about it and was excited to try it. I put it on my face, let it dry for awhile, then attempted to peel it off. Um, let me tell you that thing was a b**** to take off... I'm not sure if I didn't use enough or what, but I could only get tiny bits to peel off at a time and just took forever. I finally got frustrated and washed the rest off. I think next time I try it, I may try using more on my face? Does anyone have recommendations for these peel off masks? At least it left my face super soft and smooth, so that's a plus!

If any of you are interested in joining the fun and get beauty products sent to your mailbox, you can sign up here!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your brush! The eyeshadow and lip gloss sound great too! I was a little disappointed with my bag this month.

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they can be hit or miss sometimes. I guess I got pretty lucky this month!

      Delete
  3. This made me laugh! I was reading about the face mask situation. I've never tried a peel off mask for the same reason! Something seems off about a peel off mask. That eyeshadow looks pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah it was pretty much like peeling off a sunburn. I think I'll stick to the rinse off face masks :)

      Delete
  4. I love the pink theme of this month's goodies!

    xo, Michelle Paige
    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of this bag. The eyeshadow does look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so fun to get a pretty package of cosmetics in the mail every month :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard so much about the Ipsy glam bag I really think I need to try it out!! Wow you got so many amazing items here!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! I think it's worth it and it's always fun to get mail :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts