Purple eShakti Wrap Dress



Hey, look, I'm posting an actual outfit post! It's been awhile... But I wanted to share this beautiful dress I recently got from eShakti! I did a collaboration with them a few years back and I was excited to do one again, especially since my body is much different now, post-baby. (Can I still claim that 15 months later??) 


eShakti is an online company specializing in women's fashion clothing. Their sizes range from 0-36W as well as doing custom pieces made to your measurements. You are also able to customize your item to your specifications: you can change the neckline, sleeve length, overall length of the dress, and remove pockets and other embellishments


The last time I ordered a dress from them, I ordered a custom size, but this time I just went with a straight size. Being that this is a wrap dress, it should hopefully still fit once I finally lose the rest of the baby weight, plus it is nursing-friendly, should the need arise while I'm wearing the dress (yes, I'm still nursing). The only change I made to the dress when ordering was to shorten the sleeve length from 3/4 to short-sleeves, that way I can get more wear out of it once the weather gets warmer.

For this particular instance, I wore it to a dinner at my husband's parents' church for married and engaged couples. I threw a cardigan on in case it got cool and kept it simple with flats and earrings. 


Today I am also helping my dear blog friend, Ada, celebrate the one-year anniversary of her link-up, Thursday Moda! Ada and I have collaborated a couple times over the years (here and here) and I'm excited to be back to blogging so I can help her celebrate! So make sure you head over to her blog to leave a congratulatory note and link up an outfit of your own! (you can also link up at the bottom of this post too)



Comments

  1. This dress is adorable! I love the color and the wrap style is super flattering. And my youngest is 4 and I am still adjusting to my post-baby body! I think our bodies are never quite the same, but these bodies of ours have super powers, so I am just embracing that post-baby weight for all its worth! You look amazing, by the way!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress, I have yet to try a garment from them, they seem to fit so well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this dress! The cut, color, and pockets - perfection! You look fabulous, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts