Pinspiration: Blue and Leopard

Happy Wednesday! Today's outfit (actually I wore it last week) is another Pinspiration from this pin:

Blue blazer, leggings, white top and leopard scarf!

I've been pinning a lot of ideas for the handful of new blazers I got recently. Here is my take on this outfit:


 I love how the blue and leopard turned out together! Kept it simple with a basic white tee, black pants, and tan shoes. Simple, but classic.



Blazer: Clothes Mentor
Tee: The Limited
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Plato's Closet
Earrings: The Limited



Comments

  1. So cute--I think you pulled off this look perfectly! I LOVE the colbalt blazer :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those same colors in my closet! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dressier take on this pinspired look. Great outfit for work, Maria. Love the Teal color of your blazer. =)

    When you have a chance I'd love for you to come see the latest looks from my 30 for 30. Thanks so much, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts