Blue and Leopard: Take 2

Last week, you may remember I did a pinspiration post with my blue blazer and leopard scarf. Well, here is another take on that. I knew I'd like to pair my leopard blouse with my blazer, and got some loose inspiration from these pins:

Décontracté avec style.  digging this blazer and other hipster linens from nastygal.com

Blue Blazer & Animal Print!

And here is my take on it:



Blouse: Target
Blazer: Clothes Mentor
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Earrings: The Limited



I really do love how this outfit came together! I still get nervous wearing so much animal print in one place, and putting a blazer over it helps to break up the pattern a bit. I think all I need to find now to make the outfit complete is a gold, chunky necklace and some gold bracelets! 

Also, if you look carefully, I coordinated my nail color with my blazer :) I'm pretty awesome like that.




The Modern Austen
MIX MATCH


vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Comments

  1. Wow, that blazer is the perfect cut on you! I like yours better than the inspiration :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle! I've gotten pretty lucky in my thrifting lately :)

      Delete
  2. This outfit is SO cute and professional! I love how this color works nicely with the animal print. I would also be nervous about wearing such an intense top, but the blazer balances it out perfectly. Great pinspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Everything looks perfect together from the cobalt with the leopard to the way you cuffed your sleeves! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done this combo with a black skirt, so cute with pants here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous - looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another really pretty blazer! i love the shade of blue and the cut. and i have found that if i'm nervous about wearing so much of a certain print, it does help to cover it up a bit with a blazer or another layer until you get a little more comfortable with the print. i'm glad you went for it because this outfit is great! :)

    ~heidi
    literate & stylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get over how cute this animal print is with the color blue!!! Definitely going to give it a try. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me want a Cobalt Blazer so much more, Maria. Looking great. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts