Spring Has Sprung!

Hello readers! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday- it was one of those coffee in the afternoon days. And since we don't have internet at home it's extra hard! Oh well.

Spring has finally come to Minnesota! It was so nice over the weekend and we are supposed to hit our first 70 on Wednesday! I really hope it's here to stay. It's so nice to get outside, get some vitamin D, and see the neighbors more than for just a few seconds as we are running inside to get out of the cold.

On Sunday, I cantored at church, then had lunch with some girlfriends (Khan's, yum!!). The weather that day was absolutely beautiful, so here's what I decided to wear:





 Yes, yes I'm wearing the white blazer again. But it is seriously perfect for this weather, and I feel like it gives my outfits a touch more dressiness/classiness than just a regular cardigan.

I got this dress at Old Navy last year and it is super comfortable, but it is made of very stretchy/moldable material, so if I sit for too long, I leave a butt or knee impression... it is seriously weird.


Dress: Old Navy
Blazer: Goodwill
Belt: off another dress
Tank: Target
Flats: Gap Outlet
Necklace: Gift
Earrings: The Limited



Comments

  1. Great outfit! I have a love affair with blazers - especially thrifted ones! That's crazy about the dress. I had a pair of jeans that were super comfy and stretchy unless you wore them for too long and then they got a bit too stretchy and ended up getting longer and longer. Too much spandex I think. Enjoy your warm weather!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts