Loungewear

Most of the time, bloggers only focus on what they wear when they go out, to work, date night, etc. But rarely do you see what they wear to be comfortable around the house! Valerie from The Style Files is doing a fun linkup today on loungewear so I decided to join in on the fun!


This is the new shirt I got from Gap (for under $4!) It is super soft and comfortable; perfect for relaxing around the house!


Shirt: Gap
Tank: Target
Yoga Leggings: Target
Minnetonka Moccasins: Macy's



Hubby wanted me to do some different poses, so I'm showing off the versatility of this outfit; perfect for lounging or lunges! :)












Comments

  1. I love it!!! That top does look super comfy...and what a great deal too! Love the additional lunge pose...too funny- I had to get creative too in my poses :-) Thanks for linking up!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest lounge wear. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts