Hello

Remember me? I used to blog here many moons ago... like a year and a half ago?? To be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd ever blog again, but lately I've been having a little nudge inside to jump back in. Certainly not every day (I can't believe I used to do that!), maybe not every week, but once in awhile. Life is certainly moving so fast- my little guy is almost 14 months old!! And I'd like a way to preserve those special memories of everyday life (and hopefully get me to take more pictures too). I may do outfit posts again, but I think mostly this will be more daily life snapshots. So until the next post, here are some snapshots of my life lately :)

Lots of selfies with my little dude :)

 

 

 

 

Getting all snugly after bath time :)

 

Some dates with hubby

 
Seeing "Fantastic Beasts"


 
Yummy sushi lunch!


 
At a baseball game this summer

 
The Lion King was amazing!!


 
Of course lots of family time :)


Well bloggy friends, I hope you have a wonderful end to your week! Until next time!

Comments

  1. I was so excited to see this post in my inbox yesterday, Maria! Just had to pop over here and tell you how happy I was to see you blogging again! The pics you included in this post are all so sweet! I love how much of your son's personality comes through in them. Hooray for the fantastic dates you and your husband enjoyed too! What a beautiful family you have, friend! Wishing you a wonderful upcoming weekend! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words, Brenda! It really means a lot :) I hope you and your family are having a wonderful weekend!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts