Coral, White, Turquoise: Take 2

Hello readers! Sorry to be MIA last week. I think I mentioned a couple weeks ago how my doctor wants me off caffeine for my headaches. Well, last Saturday was my first day without any sort of caffeine and I had terrible headaches most of last week! It was not fun at all. I'm hoping it'll solve my problems, though, because I sure do miss my morning cup of coffee!

A couple weeks ago, I showed how I styled coral, white, and turquoise for work. You can find that post here.


Here is the same color-scheme, but styled casually.



Top: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Toms (gift)
Scarf: Plato's Closet
Necklace: Edith Marie
Earrings: Target


You can see a little bit of the turquoise in the necklace I layered under a scarf (it was still pretty cold this day!). Perfect outfit for running errands!








Comments

  1. So cute! I love the animal print scarf over your coral pink top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you kept the look really similar, but just made it more casual. I fully support wearing the same things in different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace and scarf are really cute together! And I switch little things up all the time to make new outfits. Love how both of these look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that coral top. What is the print on it? I also love both necklaces especially the long triangle/chevron one. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! It's actually made like it's supposed to be crocheted, so there's kind of circles of fabric with blank space in between.

      Delete
  5. Boo for your head aches :) it really makes me think about how much caffeine I drink. Cute combo with the leopard and coral here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! It's nice to take inspiration from things you've already worn, and just switch it up a bit.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh sweet girl I hope your headaches get better. I know the feeling!!
    Loving how you styled this outfit the scarf goes perfectly with this look!!

    I am having a fashion party link up. I would love if you'd come join!!

    Have a beautiful start to a wonderful week pretty girl!!

    www.iwouldsorockthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combo! Love the turquoise necklace and animal print scarf! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts