I guess I was on a bottoms kick this month! (excuse all the wrinkles- I took a couple pictures quickly after unpacking a couple pieces)
1. White capris (Denizen from Target): $24.99
2. Peach capris (Old Navy Boyfriend): $15.00
3. Chevron maxi (a.n.a. petite from J.C. Penney): $19.99
4. Aztec maxi (Mossimo from Target): $14.39
5. Sandals (Merona from Target): $15.00
Total = $89.37 - $40 (various cash I had that I don't count towards my budget) = $49.37
I usually don't like spending more than $20 per item of clothing (I'm cheap, I know!) so in that regard I think I did well. Hopefully I'll get a lot of use of all these items this summer! I know the cost-per-wear on my sandals is super low already! They are super comfortable!