May Spending

I can't believe it's the end of the month already! That means it's time to link up with Fran and the other budgeting bloggers to share my purchases for May!


I guess I was on a bottoms kick this month! (excuse all the wrinkles- I took a couple pictures quickly after unpacking a couple pieces)

1. White capris (Denizen from Target): $24.99
2. Peach capris (Old Navy Boyfriend): $15.00
3. Chevron maxi (a.n.a. petite from J.C. Penney): $19.99
4. Aztec maxi (Mossimo from Target): $14.39
5. Sandals (Merona from Target): $15.00

Total = $89.37 - $40 (various cash I had that I don't count towards my budget) = $49.37

I usually don't like spending more than $20 per item of clothing (I'm cheap, I know!) so in that regard I think I did well. Hopefully I'll get a lot of use of all these items this summer! I know the cost-per-wear on my sandals is super low already! They are super comfortable! 

Comments

  1. I am the same way and try not to spend more than 20 bucks on an item especially a Summer item. Each piece was a great deal. Love the light coral pants, but I especially adore both skirts. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts