Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chevron and Teal

I wore this outfit over the weekend to church, then to grad parties minus the cardigan and necklace. This skirt is super comfortable! Pretty much like wearing pajamas, which is awesome :)


Skirt: JC Penney
Top: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Target



Also, I cannot get enough of these sandals! They are super comfortable! I'm thinking of seeing if Target has them in other colors, because I'm seriously wearing them every day!







10 comments:

  1. Yay for maxis!! They are the easiest dressy thing to wear, I am convinced. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'd probably wear them everyday if I had more of them! haha

      Delete
  2. great skirt, such a versatile piece.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Simple, comfy, yet super stylish!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi skirts are totally the best! Thanks so much for linking up.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love that skirt. I want a B+W Striped or Chevron Maxi Skirt, especially after seeing you rock so many Maxi Skirts. And I bought a necklace like that, just last month. Thanks for linking up with Amy and I. =)

    Hope your Father's Day weekend was great, Maria.

    ReplyDelete