White, Pink, and Stripes All Over!

 Well, not all over, but you get the gist :) Happy Monday! I hope you all had a good weekend! Ours was busy, but fun. Got some things for the house, got my oil changed, hung some curtains, went to a movie, and went to 3 grad parties. Busy busy!

Here is the outfit I wore on Friday. Pretty casual and comfortable. I think this is the first time this little cardigan is on my blog- it's pretty old from American Eagle. I had actually lost it for a few years in between moving to/from college and found it tucked away in one of my suitcases! I really like it, because it gives a little more depth to an outfit without adding a lot of weight or bulk.



Pants: Target
Shirt: Gap via Goodwill
Cardigan: American Eagle
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Edith Marie
Bracelet: Farmers' Market
Earrings: Target


Here is another way I've worn these white capris on the blog:




Comments

  1. How hard is it to find short sleeved cardigans? Harder than you'd expect. Any time I can find one, I pretty much snatch it up because they do exactly what you said this one does: add depth without adding bulk. The pink is so unexpected, which means I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts