Teal and Neutrals for Work


 Top: ThredUp
Cardigan: Target
Capris: The Limited
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Target (gift)


I really haven't been that creative in my outfits lately. Sometimes I'll try to plan a week's worth of outfits the weekend before, but lately I've just been throwing on the first thing I pull out of my closet in the morning. Most of the time, I don't think they're worth photographing, so I guess another reason why there have been a lack of posts this summer. Hopefully with the changing season I'll feel more creative and inspired! Or I just need to turn to Pinterest more often.

Anyway, this is an outfit I wore perhaps last week to work. I mentioned last week how I didn't like my black dress capris- they really didn't photograph well and it looked like I was wearing an ill-fitting skirt. At least these capris are a lighter color and you can see there are 2 separate legs...

Also, notice the lovely tan lines on my feet from the sandals I wear all the time! haha :-P









Comments

  1. Cute workwear outfit! Love the neutral color palette with the pop of teal!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tan lines! They are a reminder of my favorite season :)

    I like this outfit - the teal is a great pop of color! I have been feeling a little uninspired lately too - I wonder if it is just the slowly changing seasons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal is great if you've got warm skin. I would defnintely wear this to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teal on you. That is a pretty blouse and you know I love those earrings. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny you said that because I donated my black capris earlier this summer for the same reason! Those ones are cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Thanks for being honest and sharing your heart on my recent post. My teaching license was recently renewed but I am not sure where, when or if I will teach full time again. My bad experience just makes me fearful, but I need to remind myself that I shouldn't fear what God has in store. I just need to daily come to Him and trust him. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit & I love the pretty teal top!
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teal top is perfect for work!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts