Hello readers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend (3-day one for us in the States!) Instead of having an outfit post today, I thought I'd share with you some pictures I took over the weekend! I'm so bad at taking pictures of life in general, so hubby had to keep reminding me to take them :)
1. I always love my morning cup of coffee to start off the weekend!
2. Puppy snuggles :)
Sunday: MN State Fair!
3. Our breakfast was fried pickles. I guess I was too hungry to take a picture of it when I got them :)
2. Mini donuts are a necessity
3. Spring Rolls
4. Twist cone- I get one every year!
5. Mocha/raspberry frappe- mid day pick me up!
6. Cheese curds- yum!
7. French fries
8. Pierogies- a new food this year. Very good, but not worth $7.25
9. Visiting the animal barns- goats
10. Silkie chickens!
11. This chicken had a crazy hair-do
12. Baby pigs at the miracle of birth center!
13. Some MN natives
14. More food...
15. Butter sculptures!
16. The new entrance
17. Sights while taking a rest
18. We love going on the Sunday before Labor Day for the free talent show!
19. Unfortunately, some heavy rain moved in so we left early to beat it- we made it out just in time!
20. I started off the day doing some baking
21. Mixed berry pancake with real maple syrup!
22. Yum :)
23. Sipping on green tea
In other exciting news, we have a tech coming out to install internet at our house! Finally joining the outside world after 2.5 years living there :) I'm hoping everything goes okay so then I can finally start blogging from home! Yay!