August Favorites


Hello! Sorry guys, I completely dropped the ball with posting in August. Lots going on lately! Hopefully I can get better in September and share some fun Fall happenings with you all :) I did want to keep the monthly favorites posts going and share some of my favorite things from August; so sit back and enjoy!

~ONE~



The first item I have for you are these ziplock bag holders. I've seen them floating around online for a long time and finally decided to purchase them for myself. They are awesome! We've been freezing a lot from our garden- green beans, pasta sauce, etc. and these hold your freezer bags perfectly without spilling! They'd be great if you are putting together freezer meals too; I'd definitely recommend giving them a try!

~TWO~


The second item I've been loving lately is this magnesium lotion by Ancient Minerals. I had terrible restless leg syndrome with both of my pregnancies; after my son was born it pretty much went away, but after my daughter was born it's still hung on, almost 2 years later. I saw this product recommended on a vlog I was watching and decided to give it a try. Oh my goodness, this works wonders! I rub the lotion on my legs right before bed and I definitely notice a difference compared to before. Obviously I'm not a doctor, so definitely check with yours and do your own research, but the magnesium (which is a natural relaxant) really helps my leg muscles relax before bed and helps me fall asleep easier. And when your kids still don't sleep through the night, the sooner I can fall asleep the better ;)  

~THREE~


If you are an OG from my earlier blogging days, you might remember how much of a reader I used to be. I am finding it much harder to read nowadays with younger children, but I recently rediscovered the app Libby, which connects to your local library and allows you to rent audio or ebooks and I've been using it to listen to ebooks either on my commute to and from work or when I go out walking at my lunch break. It's a nice option until I can actually find the time to read books again!

~FOUR~


One of my favorite YouTubers and Etsy shop owners, Blair Lamb, released her Fall line on her Etsy shop a couple weeks ago and I couldn't help but pick up this cute little pumpkin shirt :) It'll be the perfect, subtle piece to wear this fall! I'm not big into dressing for holidays, but I've picked up a few of her shirts for different seasons/holidays in the past and they are fun to pull out when holidays roll around :) She is going to release her Christmas/Winter line this weekend, so make sure you keep an eye out!

~FIVE~


Mmm, my very favorite coffee from Starbucks came back last month! You should DEFINITELY do yourself a favor and get one (or many!) Pumpkin Cream Cold Brews before they disappear in a couple months! 

~SIX~


We recently had a Crumbl Cookies open near us and we decided to try it out! If you aren't familiar with them, each week their menu rotates and they have 4-5 specialty cookie flavors you can choose from. We got the flavors Chocolate Mallow Cupcake, Graham Cracker ft. Teddy Grahams, Chocolate ft. Oreo, and Watermelon.


They were so good but very, very rich! A fourth of a cookie was more than enough. I would say from this lineup that the Chocolate Mallow Cupcake was probably my least favorite, although it was still really good! Just a little too much chocolate without anything to break it up. I am looking forward to seeing the different flavors they come out with and trying them again!

~SEVEN~

I didn't blog much in August, but here are a few posts I wrote if you want to catch up:





And that's a wrap for August! I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I will be soaking up the last weekend before my son starts Kindergarten next week! 😭


Comments

  1. I love pumpkin creme cold brews! Been trying to figure out a dairy free option these days. I need to re-download the Libby app! Totally forgot about that!! Thanks for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts