I'm linking up with Fran and the other budgeting bloggers to talk about what I spent during April. April was a lot better than March for sure! I only got two clothing items and some fun jewelry.
1. Pink/coral top (Target): $12.58
2. Blue cardigan (Old Navy): $12.96
3. Teal necklace (Edith Marie): $11.99 (including shipping)
4. 2 sets of bracelets (Target): $15 for both
5. Pink necklace (Edith Marie): $9.14 (including shipping)
6. Turquoise V necklace (Edith Marie): $4.04 (including shipping)
Total= $65.71- $20.37 (gift card) = $45.34
Not bad for 6 items! I got a few things on my wish list, including a colorful cardigan, some statement necklaces, and some bracelets. My goal to find for next month are some white pants! I've been seeing some cute ones out there lately, but all I've found have been too tight or too see-through. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good brand?