1. Target Dress: 17.49
2. H&M Top (Clothes Mentor): 3.50
3. Merona Top (Clothes Mentor): 0.01 (yes, you read that right!)
4. Liz Claiborne Skirt (Turn Style): 2.13
5. Loft Shorts (Turn Style): 2.75
6. Loft Shorts (Turn Style): 2.75
7. Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigan: 9.87
8. Old Navy Shorts: 8.22
Total = $46.72
Not bad for 8 things! That averages out to a little less than $6 an item!
I did really good for most of the month and only got my maxi dress. But then all the thrift stores started having their summer sales: 75% off, buy one item at 50% off and get the second for a penny... but I got some good deals! The skirt even had the original tags on it, so I'd say that was a pretty good find! We are still having some pretty warm weather here, so hopefully I can get some good wear out of the shorts. The dress, skirt, tops, and cardigan are items that I can easily wear throughout the year too, even though some of them came from summer clearance sales.
How did you all do for your spending this month?