Easy Pumpkin Seeds

 I hope everyone had a good Halloween yesterday! We got a lot of kids at our house- a lot more than last year! And most of them were super polite and said thank you! There is hope for the future :) 

I have a super easy recipe today for all those leftover pumpkin seeds you have from carving. Last year, I baked mine in the oven but my dad usually cooks his in the microwave, so I thought I'd try that route this year.

Rinse and drain your seeds really well to get all of the pumpkin gunk off. Then put them in a microwave-safe dish and sprinkle with salt or any other seasonings you like.


Cook them in intervals of 5 minutes until all the water is absorbed and they are crispy. Stir the seeds after each 5 minute interval. I cooked mine for a total of 15 minutes and they turned out perfect!


I hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll be back on Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts