Black with a pop of Leopard

I got this leopard print top a few weeks ago from Target ($11!) and I showed you how I wore it the first time here. I wore it with a cardigan over it the first time, because I wasn't sure how I felt wearing so much leopard in one place. This weekend I decided to bite the bullet and wear the top on its own, and I love how it looked as a 'pop' against all black!


It was finally nice enough weather to wear flats! And no socks! And take my pictures outside! (although I did get a shoe full of snow...)


Top: Target
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Gap Outlet
Sunglasses: Target








Comments

  1. Look at all the snow! The last time we got 2 inches of snow it lasted for a day and the entire city shut down! I like the shirt with the black. Keeps it from being too much and the cut of the shirt is really cute. I've been having the best Target finds lately!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts