Leopard and Pink

It's been a long time since I've worn this pink, Gap shirt, so I decided to pull it out on a really nice, Spring day last week. Nothing too fancy, just added a pop with my leopard scarf (which I cannot get enough of!)



Shirt: Gap
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Gift
Scarf: Plato's Closet


It took me awhile to get into the leopard print trend, but I love it now! Goes to show you should try new trends at least once- you might find something you love!


Zoe wanted to get in on the action too :)




Comments

  1. What a cute outfit! I love the bright pink for spring! I have several leopard scarves, in different colors, and I find it's such an easy way to change up an outfit. I love yours paired with pink!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! Scarves of all kinds are definitely my favorite accessory :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts