Tuesday, March 11, 2014

More Stripes and Florals

This is one of the outfits I wore over the weekend. It was pretty nice out, so I wanted to wear this stripped cardigan from New York and Co. I got a few years ago, but I don't like wearing when it's super cold out. 


If you guys have been following the last couple weeks, you know that I'm loving the stripes and florals trend lately! I decided to try it a different way by pairing my cardigan with a floral tank I got at Gap a few years ago. The print is so small, from these pictures you can't even tell it is florals. But I like it anyway :)


Jeans: Gap
Cardigan: New York and Co.
Tank: Gap
Scarf: Old Navy
Toms: Gift

I also decided to let my hair go natural and kept it wavy. Sometimes it turns out alright, sometimes it doesn't. This is one of those maybe not days. Oh well. 




1 comment:

  1. Hello! Visiting from Style Sessions link up! Stripes have been my go-to this past season :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete