Jumping on the bandwagon!

Well, after almost 3 years of talking about starting up a blog, I finally jumped on board and actually started one! 

I started reading a lot of fashion blogs about 3 years ago and always thought, I could do that too! (even though I don't consider myself a fashion expert in any way. I just like wearing clothes) But then I found blogs on saving money, organizing, cooking, and I thought I want to do all those too! Then I thought, why not just do it all? Just a little bit of everything?


Then every time I actually sat down and tried to come up with a name for the blog, it freaked me out that I couldn't come up with one! (stupid, I know. Did anyone else have that problem too or am I just weird?) I had a list of different name possibilities going and literally just 5 minutes ago I realized I don't live a fancy, Martha Stewart, magazine-cover life; I just live my life. Hence the name :)


So get ready to catch a peek into my world of wearing clothes, cooking meals, saving money, crafts, and home projects!

Comments

Popular Posts