Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Smoothie

Originally, I was going to post one of my favorite chili recipes today, but cooking for 2 people, I find we end up eating leftovers more than we actually cook. Does that happen for anyone else without kids? I'll probably end up posting that recipe next week. It really is a good one! In the mean time, here is another breakfast smoothie recipe. This is one of my favorites, and it keeps us full until lunch!

Ingredients (makes one smoothie- double or triple as needed):
  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
  • 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 cup milk (I chose skim but you can use whatever your preference)
  • 2 ice cubes



Blend until smooth. 1 serving is 300 calories and 29g protein. Yum!


Happy almost weekend! Does anyone have any fun plans? Hubs and I saw "Gravity" last night. I loved it! Sandra Bullock was fantastic, the music was wonderful, it was very dramatic and suspenseful! I recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D :)

Comments

Popular Posts