Friday Fun

Another Friday already and the first of 2014! Here is a little bit of what I did over the last week/what I'm excited for now!

1. Hubby and I had a friend come in town and we went down to Minnehaha Falls. I've only been there once in 5th grade for a field trip so I don't really remember much about it. Going in the winter is definitely an awesome experience! We went on the one decently warm day Minnesota had the past week and had a lot of fun walking around and taking pictures.


2. I saw 2 movies over my work break! (which is a big deal- at least for the past couple years I maybe saw one movie in theaters every 2 months or so) I saw 'Saving Mr. Banks' and 'Frozen,' both of which I highly recommend! I downloaded the Frozen soundtrack yesterday and was listening to it as I was making dinner. Disney did an awesome job at both of these movies! And one of the theaters we went to had reclining leather chairs!! SO COOL! Ticket prices for this theater are actually cheaper than some of the others in the area which is really nice! I'll definitely be visiting this place a lot more in the future :) (and yes, I wear glasses and my hair is naturally wavy. I gave my hair and eyes a break over the past couple weeks!)  


3. Lego Lord of the Rings. That's all I have to say. And all we've been doing with our evenings the past 2 days :) (hubby and I aren't gamers per say, but we do love playing the Lego games) And when the games get us frustrated, we have to remind ourselves that they were designed for kids to play them; we are almost 30...



4. Having a short work week! I had most of the past 2 weeks off over Christmas and we went back to work yesterday. Fridays are 1/2 days, so I get another chunk of time off this weekend :)

5. Downton Abbey premier is on Sunday!! YAY!!





Comments

Popular Posts