Weekend Happenings

Hello all! Did everyone have a good weekend? I suppose some of you are still on your weekend, with Polar Vortex Part 3 (or is it 4?) hitting the country today. Crazy stuff! My cold moved from my throat/lungs into my head over the weekend; but between picking the right cold medicines and napping, we managed to have some fun.

Friday

After work, I hit up Target to score some good deals. Everything below was about $30 and I saved almost $30 in coupons! Each of those shampoo/conditioner/styling bottles were about $0.64 after all my coupons and other deals! Can't get better than that!


We also went to Olive Garden for dinner, because we got a couple gift cards for Christmas. (out of pocket, our dinner was $5!!)

I also had some Sadie snuggles:


Saturday

I tried out some different cold medicines I had throughout the day, so most of the morning I was pretty much a basket case, sleeping on the couch. But we did manage to make it out of the house and finally saw "The Hobbit." I do love the "Lord of the Rings" movies and I did enjoy this one!

Dinner and early to bed rounded out this day.

Sunday

We went to church in the morning, then I saw "Gravity" in the afternoon with my dad since he hadn't seen it yet. I really like it! Even though I'd seen it before, I still got anxious during some parts :)

We had dinner at my in-laws, then I watched Downton Abbey to round out my weekend.


I hope you all had a fun weekend and are staying warm!




Weekend Highlights

Comments

  1. How are you so good at couponing? That's an amazing discount! Also, I've been under the weather as well; this polar vortex needs to stop making repeat visits!

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working on couponing for awhile- I get lucky like this sometimes but I want to get better! You should check out passionforsavings.com- it's where I get most of my weekly deals from!

      Delete
  2. Olive Garden is my restaurant! I love their Zuppa Toscana soup. I can have it any day! It reminds me so much of my grandma's soup that's why I love it :) I haven't seen the Gravity movie. Was it good? Sandra Bullock is in it. I should watch it hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting Olive Garden's soup, salad, and bread sticks lunch. So good!! Gravity was super good! Some intense parts, but I really liked it! Sandra Bullock had phenomenal acting! I really love her too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts