What I Wore: Week 2

 Happy Wednesday! I feel really off in my blogging the past week- didn't post on Friday because I was sick, didn't post a recipe yesterday, today's post is late getting out... oh well. I need to get back in the mindset of posting because I want to, not worrying about a set schedule! Does anyone else have this problem? I'm sure everyone does at some point in their blogging career. Anyway, enough with my little rant and on to what I've been wearing the past week!

1. Again, I've been trying to wear pieces I haven't in awhile. I'm in the middle of my closet clean-out and really trying to purge through everything and not just hanging on to things for sentimental reasons! This shirt I haven't worn in at least a year (I have it in 3 colors and haven't worn any of them in awhile...) so we will see if it makes the cut!


Pants: The Limited
Shirt: The Limited
Sweater: Banana Republic outlet
Shoes: Hand-me-downs
Necklace: Forever 21


2. This dress is also something I haven't worn in a long time! I bought it up in Canada at some mall 3 years ago and I can probably count on one hand the times I've worn it. It's pretty comfortable, though, and I like wearing it layered like this. 

Oh, yes. I have to tell you about these boots I'm wearing! Definitely a LONG time coming. So I joined Just Fab and ordered my first pair of boots (which you've seen around the blog a lot!). I had just placed the order at the end of the month and it came time to place an order or skip the month a week later, which I didn't realize was happening, so I got charged anyway and had a credit for a pair of shoes sitting on my account. I really wanted a pair of black riding boots, but they NEVER had anything in my size! I kept looking month after month and FINALLY I found this pair in my size! I got them in the mail and was so excited to wear them, I open the box, and inside are not these black, riding boots, but a pair of ugg-looking boots... I was obviously disappointed because I'd been waiting to get these for a while. So I called the company and did an exchange for the correct pair. Those finally came a few weeks later and they were the right pair! But then I was going to try them on and the zipper was stuck! grr. I was not going to return these again so I worked and worked at that zipper and finally got it unstuck. And finally put on the black riding boots I had been waiting so long to wear. Man, I'm exhausted just writing about my saga...



Dress: some store in Canada
Sweater: The Limited
Leggings: Target
Boots: Just Fab
Scarf: Farmer's Market

3. This outfit feels very Valentine's Day. I don't know why. Maybe the combination of the red sweater and the polka-dot ruffled top? Oh well. Just getting ready early I guess. I do like all black with a pop of color.


Sweater: Target
Top: Old Navy
Pants: The Limited
Belt: Off another dress
Shoes: Hand-me-downs
Necklace: Gift


Linking up at Tucker Up and The Pleated Poppy




Comments

  1. I love the boots! Worth the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been wearing them almost everyday- definitely worth the wait!

      Delete
  2. All three outfits are cute, I love the second one with the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh man, those boots sound like they were a whole ordeal! I am so glad it all worked out and you got the ones you love. I like all your outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm also a fan of buying a shirt/pants/shoes you love in more than one color -- keeps me from worrying that i have the perfect shirt but only in black when i need white or blue or red :) i should take a hint from you and start renewing some of my old favorite outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reasons I'm glad I've started taking pictures of my outfits- I can see how often (or not) I wear certain things! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts