- 1 pound ground meat (I used turkey)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (I used a little more than a tablespoon)
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce (8oz)
- I also used some onion powder to taste, but you can certainly omit it if you like
1. In a dutch oven or large pan, crumble the ground turkey. Add in the chili powder and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for  minutes, or until boiling. (I actually heated it up to boiling and brought it down to a simmer for awhile to get rid of some of the liquids)
3. Serve with sour cream/greek yogurt, cheese, avocado, etc.