1. Purge through clothes and reorganize closet and drawers
2. Get new curtains for the room
3. Find a duvet cover for our comforter
4. Put a colorful sheet on the box spring so it doesn't look just like a box spring
5. Find a tall mirror for our wall (right now I'm using a cheap one from Wal Mart from college)
6. Find and hang small mirrors for either side of the bed
7. Hang more pictures/artwork on the walls
8. Clear out the clutter!!
9. Find a basket to put next to the bed for magazines
10. Reorganize nightstand
I did post these pictures before, but to refresh your memory, here is what the room looked like when we first bought the house:
As you can see, boring, white walls, blonde trim...
And here it is now:
Next week I'll share some of the projects that I've been working on to spruce up this room!
Don't forget, if you like what you see, please follow me either with Bloglovin or Google plus!