Weekend Recap #3

Hello readers! Sorry I was MIA again- I was sick again on Thursday, and I think I'm getting a cold now too? What the heck, body, not cool. But anyway, I have a full week of posts planned, so hopefully getting back into the swing of things!

How was everyone's weekend? Do anything fun? 

Friday evening we went to hubby's company's Christmas Party at the Loring Pasta Bar in Minneapolis near the U of M. We wen't there once before for dinner (on the day we got engaged!). It is a very neat place! If you live in the Twin Cities you should definitely check it out!

Saturday I went to Zumba in the morning (which I love!) then spent the afternoon doing some grocery shopping, cleaning the house, and reading. Pretty low-key day.

Sunday was more of the same. I did a TON of reading (doing good on that resolution so far!), went to church in the evening, and finished my day with Downton Abbey. 

I hope everyone has a good week (and stays warm with another polar freeze coming...)! We are going bowling tonight, which I haven't been in probably 10 years!


Sharing my weekend here: Impractical Composition 
Weekend Highlights

Comments

  1. loring pasta bar, zumba and downtown abbey? sounds like a pretty good weekend :) it was so gorgeous this sat/sun -- i'm worried about the cold temps on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not looking forward to the cold weather! As far as I'm concerned, spring can make its appearance at any time :)

      Delete
  2. Zumba is so much fun! I love it! It's been awhile since I last went though. I'm hoping that I get to pick it up this month :)

    Keep up the good work with your New Year resolution, girl! You're doing better than me hahaha I haven't even startted reading a book yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took us a long time to sign up but I'm so glad we did! I feel so much better when I'm active!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts