Pumpkin Dump Cake

Happy 2014! That's going to be weird to say for awhile... Hubby and I rang in the New Year by going to bed at 10:45. We are pretty cool :)

I have a really yummy recipe to share with you all today! I got it from a friend of mine over a year ago and finally got around to making it over Christmas. (and it was so good I made it twice!) 




Ingredients

  • 1 can pumpkin pure (15 oz)
  • 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 box of yellow cake mix
  • 3/4 cup of melted butter
  • (optional) 1 cup chopped nuts (I did not use this in my recipe)

1. Combine all the ingredients except the cake mix, butter, and nuts. Mix until smooth. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
2. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the entire cake, covering the surface.
3. Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top.
4. Drizzle the melted butter over the entire cake.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and top with whipped cream or ice cream







Comments

  1. Pumpkin dump cake is one of my faves! So glad to finally have a recipe for it.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! I could eat it all the time :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I barely stayed up until midnight on New Year's and then hurried to bed, haha! This dump cake sound so easy and delicious, just pinned! Thanks for sharing at Saturday Night Fever!!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed up until midnight, but I didn't really try to - it just happened! Even my son was up to watch the fireworks! I've never had dump cake, but this recipe is surely simple and seems delicious! I'll have to take a try at it!

    Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesdays! We love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts